Thank you, Eater, for calling Siena one of “Austin’s must-try pasta destinations”!
Dedicated to Tuscan cuisine, Siena offers Italian fare in an idyllic romantic setting so beautiful, it doesn’t feel like Texas. Cold nights call for dishes like the pappardelle al cinghiale, a hand-cut ribbon pasta with a Chianti-braised wild boar sauce.
February 16, 2018
Click here for the complete review.
For a limited time only: The Bistecca Fiorentina is back!
A Tuscan Classic! 32oz. Angus Porterhouse Steak grilled over wood with extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt and served with rosemary roasted potatoes and sautéed fresh spinach with garlic.
Please click here for our current menus.
Click here for our Valentine’s Day Menu.
Just a few spots remaining!
Please call (512) 349-7667 to ensure availability and happy Valentine’s Day!
We just wanted to express our warm thanks to all of our friends who came out to attend the Zenato wine dinner last night, “For the Love of Amarone.”
It was a truly magical evening of great wines, fantastic food by Chef Harvey and his team, conversation and conviviality.
No matter how good our food is, no matter how wonderful the wines are, no matter how well we take care of our clients, Siena wouldn’t be what it is without you, our guests.
We can’t thank you enough for making last night such a special evening.
We are pleased to share the news that Siena has one the OpenTable DINERS’ CHOICE AWARD for the third straight year!
The award is based on reviews and feedback from OpenTable user who rate and review their experience dining at Austin-area restaurants.
We couldn’t be more thrilled to know that our guests have been enjoying their time with us. Thank you, Austin, for making us the city’s “most romantic restaurant.”
Click here to reserve.
And please don’t forget to review us on OpenTable after you dine with us!
This year, celebrate at Austin’s “most romantic restaurant”: Siena Ristorante Toscana!
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! Buon San Valentino a tutti!
PLEASE CALL (512) 349-7667 TO RESERVE.
Click here for PDF version.
Siena Celebrates the award-winning wines of Zenato
Monday, February 12
5 wines – 4 courses
$99 per person
not including tax & gratuity
Please call (512) 349-7667 to reserve.
Chef Harvey’s menu follows below…
Zenato Amarone della Valpolicella
Deep ruby-red. Strong note of herbs, quinine and roasted red fruit on the nose. Then fresher and cleaner with lovely floral flavors of red cherry and spicy herbs. Finishes long with youthfully chewy tannins. This will reward cellaring for a few years still.
Vinous (Antonio Galloni)
PLEASE CALL (512) 349-7667 TO RESERVE.
Please click here for Chef Harvey’s Valentine’s 2018 menu!
There’s no more romantic thing to drink than wine. And when it comes to wine, sparkling is arguably the most romantic of all!
Why is that? Sparkling wine has always been associated with celebration and sophistication and great style. And sparkling wine also has its titillating bubbles to put you in the mood!
Here are some of the reasons we feel strongly that Prosecco is a great wine for the Valentine’s Day holiday.
1) Prosecco is low in alcohol. When it comes to an intimate holiday like this, you don’t want to feel the weight of the alcohol.
2) Prosecco is extremely versatile at the dinner table. It makes for a great pairing with nearly anything you could be serving, from Mexican and Asian to all-American fried chicken.
3) Prosecco isn’t overly expensive. Especially if you’re staying in for the holiday, you might even want to open a second bottle.
4) Prosecco is one of the few wines that you can pair with desserts, sweets, and chocolates and candies. Especially when it comes to wines like our Prosecco Extra Dry, the sweetness of the dish won’t overwhelm the wine (why people pair red wine with chocolates has always been a mystery to us!).
5) Prosecco just looks lovely on the dinner table and its color in the glass always adds to any festive occasion.
All in all, you can’t go wrong with Prosecco when it comes to sharing a special evening with your significant other. Who doesn’t like Prosecco? We think you already know the answer to that one!
Happy Valentines Day, everyone! Buon San Valentino a tutti!